Blake is now 8 months. He is such a good boy. (This picture is deceiving.) I wanted to post this picture to show his cute bottom teeth. Blake is very independent. I can put him in a room with toys and he entertains himself for a long time. He loves to be around the older brothers. If they are not in the car with him, he starts to wimper and complain. Every time we go to get him from his nap, he greets us with a huge smile and starts to breath through his nose quickly, and rapidly. Sometime, I'll get it on video. It's hard to explain. Brody and Chase love him too. They will come to me with excitement and say, "baby is awake!" I say o.k. , which is to say o.k., you can go in his room. One day, Chase said, where's baby? I said he's asleep. He said, can I wake him up? I said, no, he's asleep. Why do you want to wake him up? Chase said, because I want to play with him.
Here come a smile....
This is his MO
No comments:
Post a Comment