What a character Chase is. He has an infectious smile and laugh. He is full of personality too. I love having him in our family. He and Brody are best friends and they play well together. I always tell others that it's easier to have more than one child because they entertain each other. Chase is a delight to us...most of the time.
It sure is fun to have birthdays. Today we had breakfast for dinner as Chase requested. Then we had grandma Jeanne, Papa, and grandma Sheryl over for cake and ice cream. It was fun and I think Chase felt really special. He also got phone calls from family and cousins. He was really excited to have someone calling for HIM!



I can NOT believe that Chase is 3 already!!! Time goes by way too fast!! I love the 1st picture of the boys with the cake, they look like they can't wait to dive into it. So fun!! Happy Birthday Chase!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had my babies that fast! I love the Spiderman cake-excellent decorating job. And red velvet? That is our special family favorite also. Happy Birthday Chase!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he had a good birthday. I almost got him a big ball like the ones he and Brody are holding in the pictures. Glad I went the the bat and ball instead! :) What a fun little guy he is. I can't believe it's been 3 years!
ReplyDeleteI swear you are erasing my comments....or maybe I don't know how to do this whole "leave a comment thing". Chase is so cute! Happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Chase! He is seriously so cute.. what a handsome little man he is. I didn't realize he is only a few weeks younger than Mylie. Fun! What a fun age. Looks like an awesome birthday.
ReplyDeleteSo I just blog stalked you from Becky's blog! Hope you don't mind. Now I can feel like I now a little bit more about your life. Happy Birthday to your big 3 year old!
ReplyDelete