Guatemala Temple

Guatemala Temple

Friday, April 9, 2010

Blakey-boy

Blake is such a good little guy. He has been such a joy to have in our family. He has red hair and it's starting to curl a lot in the back. I can't bring myself to cut it, because I think it's so cute curly. He's starting to have a true mullet! His dad is proud! Blake hardly ever complains about anything. (Except for when I put him in his car seat lately.) He just lets the older boys do whatever to him. He just watches them intently. He is also starting to stand a lot and I'm hoping he will be walking soon. He has had a constant cold it seems like for the last 2 months. The doctor says he just keeps catching every virus that's coming around.
"Stop, in the name of love, before you break my heart, think it o-ooover!"

Brody is constantly entertaining Blake. Even today, when I was tending Chase, who scraped his tummy while climbing a tree, Brody was helping Blake. Blake had been whimpering and Brody stepped right in and pretty soon Blake was laughing like Brody was the funniest thing ever! Brody's a good boy like that.

3 comments:

  1. I love watching the babies laugh at their older siblings! What a great bond they get right from the start. Brody is a wonderful big brother :)

    My vote is to NOT cut the cutest red, curly hair. I'll let you know if it gets too mullet-y looking, although if that's what Chris is going for...what can I say?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that little Blake. He's so adorable and sweet. I can't believe he is almost walking now. Lucky you and how fun for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake has gotten so big! I can't believe how much he has changed in just a short time. He's such a little sweet heart. Thanks for posting these pics. I was laughing at Chase on his birthday post how he's not wearing a shirt. He looks so husky and manly. What a cute guy. And good job to Brody for being such a great big brother. When we sit down to eat at the table, Jack always says, "You know what Broday says? NO TOYS AT THE TABLE!" :)

    ReplyDelete