Guatemala Temple

Guatemala Temple

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Brody's 5th Birthday

Brody chose an Iron Man theme to celebrate his 5th birthday this year. Chris set up an elaborate "Iron Man Training Center" which included army crawling under a canvas tarp, target practice with velcro balls, bouncy ball hopping through flags, soccer kick into a goal, and shooting out fire with a water gun (just candles folks). I failed as the photographer of the event. I didn't even get a picture of the birthday boy "training". Maybe because I was corralling 12 kids, including a 1 year old (that would be Blakey-boy).

Here is Chase shooting the water gun. Here we are at the table eating hot dogs, chips, and fruit.
Brody's friends included: Seth, Chase, Paul, Gavin, Jude, Lucas, Cross, Calvin, Rhett, and Ava.



Here is a video of the birthday song blowing out of the candles. After you watch Brody, watch the friend on his right. It made me chuckle.

It was a great party thanks to Chris. He is a fabulous Dad. I appreciate all the effort he makes to be close to our kids and raise them with love and compassion. Brody had a great time and he felt really special.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you and your posting!! Happy Birthday to Brody, that sounds like a really fun party!! And we laughed out loud watching that video...it really is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great bday party! I love the decorations and is that your new table?! Love it! You've got a houseful there, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun party!! You are brave having so many little boys there :)Brody's friend in the video is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy Birthday Brody! Too bad I couldn't stay, it looked like a blast. Seth had more fun as a 'drop-off' anyways. "Everyone else is a drop off!" FUN!

    ~Mary~

    ReplyDelete