
The other day Brody came downstairs after his nap, and this is our conversation:
B: Mom can I come down now? (It's been about 45 min.)
M: sure
B: I have to tell you something.
M: (I turn to look at his face which is covered in my makeup) I say (dissappointedly), Brody, you got into my makeup.
B: Well, mom, my blankie was in the bathroom and I went in to get it and then I walked by your makeup and it got all over me. It was a funny thing. It had shooters on the back of it and it started shooting all over me so I couldn't move.
I busted up laughing. I know I shouldn't have cause now he'll get into my makeup again I'm sure. But his reply was so funny. I wondered did he think of this story before he came downstairs, or was it a spur of the moment idea that came into his head? who knows?
That is the funniest story! I would've laughed too. Brody is one creative kid! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world. Your boys are darling.
ReplyDelete