We went to Northwest Trek a couple of days after Christmas with Michael, Emma, Jack, Luke, Matt, Bri, Olivia, and Mom. It was a great activity after the excitement of Christmas.
YEAH! I'm so glad you have a blog now! And you should write Brody's make-up story on here (maybe after the next time he gets into it...if he ever does). Welcome to blogger! Olivia will be so excited to see pictures of your boys!
Hooray! We've been waiting for this moment. i think that you'll enjoy writing stories about your family too. Sometimes it is a good reminder to me how much I love my family after a long stressful day. When I sit down and write about the cute things Jack says, I think,"Oh yeah, this is what it's all about." Good luck. Now you need to get Carrie to do a blog so we can see what they are up to! :)
Love the blog Mandy! Great looking family - hopefully I can see you guys soon.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Doug
YEAH! I'm so glad you have a blog now! And you should write Brody's make-up story on here (maybe after the next time he gets into it...if he ever does). Welcome to blogger! Olivia will be so excited to see pictures of your boys!
ReplyDeleteyeah, I'll post some makeup stories soon!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland Mandy! I'm so excited to see you here, I'll be watching for more posts!
ReplyDeleteHooray! We've been waiting for this moment. i think that you'll enjoy writing stories about your family too. Sometimes it is a good reminder to me how much I love my family after a long stressful day. When I sit down and write about the cute things Jack says, I think,"Oh yeah, this is what it's all about." Good luck. Now you need to get Carrie to do a blog so we can see what they are up to! :)
ReplyDelete