The boys found some shaving cream tonight. I let them squirt it out onto a cookie sheet and then just play. Brody got it all over his shirt, so when I helped him pull it off, it smeared all over his face!
If you look closely, you can even see the lines from the neckline of his t-shirt.
Chase saw how much Brody and I were laughing, so he just started globbing it onto his face for the same reaction. We obliged and laughed at him too.
That's a great idea. jack did that with Papa one day and loved it too. I should get it out again. Those pictures are too cute. And your little Blake is an angel boy. His teeth are cute too. I can't believe that he's already 8 months old.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! I remember when your dad did this with my kids years ago. They still talk about it.
ReplyDelete