Guatemala Temple

Guatemala Temple

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are you opening a preschool?

As I was standing in line to buy our craft supplies at Michaels, a lady behind me said, wow, it looks like you are opening up a preschool or something. Well, I'm not, but in an effort to cut out shows completely, I stocked up on a bunch of craft supplies. My kids, particularly Brody, have behavior issues after watching shows. Whether it's t.v. or computer, it's the same. He just has a hard time controlling his emotions after watching some kind of show. He's rude, and ornry, and cries at the slightest frustration. It's like he's a completely different kid from the regular Brody. So, I cut out shows and have tried to replace the time with crafts. This day we worked on B. Here are Brody and Chase with their bumble bees out of a "B".

No comments:

Post a Comment