Guatemala Temple

Guatemala Temple

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentines Weekend

I promised the boys we could make valentine cookies for their friends in the neighborhood. Here we are with Lucas Petersen decorating the cookies that the boys actually made all by themselves. They rolled and cut out hearts. Most of the icing went into their mouths instead of on the cookie. Oh well! It was chaotic and fun! I think I ate about half of the cookies and the neighbors got a few of what was left!
After cookie decorating, they needed to do some male bonding stuff like throwing mud against the fence with spatulas and cooking utensils. Kristi and I didn't even care how dirty they were getting. As long as they were outside. The noise level of 5 boys kinda gets to us. (Kristi has Lucas and Henry. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of all 5 of them together)

After the Petersens left, Chase and Brody were pretending this hanger was a boomerang and posed for a second to let me take a picture of them. They are getting the hang of posing I think. They like me to take their picture and then they run up to me and say so enthusiastically, "Let me see me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment