
It was actually sunny out today, so the boys spread out every blanket we have to make a comfortable picnic to eat lunch outside. Grilled cheese, blueberries, and carrots were on the menu. Grilled cheese is usually the request around this house for the past few months.


We have a neighbor friend named Jayden who Brody and Chase love to play with. It was his birthday this afternoon at Charlie Safari. It's a childrens play center with air inflated jumping houses, a complex jungle gym, slides, and video games. The boys were in heaven. We were there for over three hours! We came home and ate dinner and then the boys went to bed and crashed!


Chase is leading the pack!


Hi Mandy it's Jennie, I also have been wanting to start a blog forever, and am finally doign it! your little guys are so cute, we both have a chayse I love it. We both have the same taste in names, i love brody and whats your little guys name???
ReplyDeleteI love picnics outside!! Looks like your weather is tons better than ours. Can't wait until we can do that. And I love those inflatable play places! The kids love it and it wears them out. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteJennie, so good to hear from you! I'm pumped you started a blog. Tell me when it's ready! Blake is the third boy by the way!
ReplyDelete