
Here we are the day before Thanksgiving with all this wonderful snow! Our kids were in heaven. After the snow was gone they kept pulling the sleds around anyway, and Brody says, "Mom, we need it to snow again!"

Cousin Olivia came down to play with us a couple of days before Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving day was one of the best Holidays I've had so far since having kids. So, holidays are of course great, but with young children, sometimes holidays tend to be hectic and chaotic and anything but relaxing. This Thanksgiving Blake took a nap during the feast and the kids even let us finish most of our conversations! It was so much fun spending time with my family. I'm so thankful so many of us live close to eachother and it's possible for us to get together often and share traditions and great memories together. In this picture the kids are listening to every work Uncle Zack is saying.

Someone's going to get hurt....but luckily no one did. The kids had so much fun playing together. I love how each year there are more cousins coming to the family. I love a big family and having lots of cousins. The more people who love and care about you the better eh?

We took Brody and Chase to "Tangled" the Disney movie about Repunzel. It was VERY good. I highly recommend it. This is the best pic I had. Sorry Chase! We went the day after Thanksgiving and thanks to my mom, we didn't have to bring Blake who wouldn't sit still for any show. He's not into them yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment