
Blake is really getting into an "exploratory" stage as Chris labels it. I will post another picture of him climbing onto the counter and then into the top cupboards. He is into EVERYTHING, and fast. I can't leave him alone in another room because I'm wondering what kind of danger he is getting himself into.

For example, this picture is when I was in the laundry room and he came to me with a bag of cheetos. The last thing I saw was him walking away from me. The next time I looked at him, only about 30 seconds later, he had walked over to his high chair, and climbed up into it and sat himself down and poured out the cheetos. The tray was on already, which I'm not sure how he managed to get up and over that overhang. He was sitting there as if he was saying, I was hungry so I made myself a snack.

Lately, Brody and Chase have discovered my scarves. I think they look like fancy sheperds.
No comments:
Post a Comment