Guatemala Temple

Guatemala Temple

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A new baby Girl!

My youngest brother Michael and his wife Emma had a litle girl the day after Thanksgiving. She is so cute. They named her Kate. I wonder what it would be like to have a girl?
Such a cute clan of McInelly's. Kate has two older brothers who will be oh so protective I'm sure. Mike said Jack, her oldest brother, talks about protecting Kate all the time. He's only 4, isn't that so cute!
The McInelly's get to come to Washington for the summer and we are soooo excited! Mike has an internship with Microsoft and so the whole family will be up here for a great Washington summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was so surprised to see that you had updated your blog!!! I was even MORE surprised to see my kids in the first pics! :) Thanks for the tribute. We are super excited to see you guys this summer too.

    ReplyDelete